I’ve now finished setting up all the of the queries we made to be displayed in the GUI. We ended up not using graphs for any of them yet. The ones we made right now are simple and simple lists or tables work best for the type of results they display.
We began running the client code in production today and I’ve already linked the Get API to use this production data. It’s only a very small portion of their site that we’re collecting data from (we only collected about 100 hits before I went home for the day) but it’s neat to see the queries and my React app working great to look into this data as we collect it. I’m looking forward to showing Engineering.com our progress soon.